WORDPRESS TRAINING VIDEOS
Domain Name And Hosting
First Time Logging In
Your WordPress Profile
Settings Menu And General Writing
Settings Media, Reading And Discussions
Comments And Interaction
My Recommendations And Must Have Pages
Recommended Free Themes To Install:
- Schema Lite
Must Have Pages:
- Legal Disclaimers
- Terms and Services
Provide all the required information, fill in the forms and when you’re done just hit the generate button. Once your page is generated you just need to copy and paste it into your website.
Not really a must have, but I do highly recommend that you also create an About Me page and a Contact Page.
Recommended Plugins To Install:
- Wordfence (Firewall & Malware)
- UpdraftPlus (Back up for your site)
- Yoast SEO (Helps with SEO & Makes some tasks easier)
- Akismet (Anti-spam)
- W3 Total Cache (Site Speed)
- Fast Velocity Minify (Site Speed)
- Smush (Reduce image file size)
- Broken Link Checker (Inactive links)
- Social Media Widget (Social sharing buttons)
- Pretty Links (Make your affiliate links ‘no follow’ and track your clicks)
- Google Analytics By Monsterinsights (See how visitors find and use your website)
IMPORTANT – DO NOT SKIP!!!
You need to verify your website in the Google Search Console. You’ll find all the detailed information over here.
How To Activate A Google Sitemap
Connect To Google Search Console With Yoast
Bing is a lot more flexible and faster when it comes to indexing new posts and pages, but it’s still a good idea to verify your website in Bing Webmaster. You can find all the details over here.